Tenant Terms & Conditions
All tenants should periodically check this section as new statements and guidelines are occasionally added, as well as to seasonally refresh some points of the lease. All of the points here are contained in your contract with Omega Investments, and are therefore binding as tenant responsibilities and must be followed as part of your lease agreement.
- All tenants with pets are required to obtain a pet lease, and obey all leash laws. Fines are imposed on tenants that do not clean up after their pets.
- All tenants must obtain renters insurance, with Omega Investments listed as additional insured.
- All gas grills or any outdoor cooking devices must be keep 15’ from any building all times.
- All vehicles must park in designated parking areas. There is absolutely NO parking on lawns, sidewalks, or in front of apartment entrances. Improperly parked cars will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Please keep the exterior of your apartment clean and clear of any personal items, garbage, ashtrays etc. Fines will be imposed for failure to follow this regulation.
- Please be mindful of your neighbors. Do not smoke, have loud conversations, etc. near common doorways or windows. Please respect the state noise ordinance and reduce noise after 10pm.
- Feel free to enjoy the yard and/or outdoor common areas, but do not litter, leave personal items, or otherwise deface or damage the property. Fines will be imposed for failure to follow this regulation.
- Plumbing leaks may not only affect you but neighbors as well. Please call maintenance (917-655-3057) at the first sign of any water leaks.
- Please keep all smoke alarms in working condition. They are there for your safety as well as a strict fire code. If an alarm is chirping in a common area, please call maintenance (917-655-3057).
- To avoid confusion, please notify Omega Investments if you change vehicles or have a relative for an extended stay (more than a month or two). Any additional roommates (person paying rent in the apartment) must fill out an application and be approved by Omega Investments before moving in.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these terms, please send us a message, or call: (917) 655-3057